I filed a claim for trip cancellation for charges on my MC.The claim was assigned initially to the wrong agent which might explain why my calls to her and her supervisor were never returned.

After2 weeks I called the original claim reviewer who reassigned the claim. Same lack of communication on their part and no returned calls from the new agent or supervisor. The type of documentation they request is ridiculous, how do I prove my sister is my sister, sent both are birth certificates showing the same parents and then they wanted a marriage certificate since my last name was not the same. So, I received an email that indicated my $1338 claim was settles for just under $500 but with no documentation to let me what they covered and why the total was not paid.

Another 2 weeks of email and then I still did not get a financial accounting but was told what additional information they wanted. Got it from BA and then received another email that an additional $700+ was paid and of course no documentation. More calls and emails from me and after another 3 weeks, with some very unprofessional comments from the agent, I finally received the final $134 with a thank you for letting them assist me. Really, how can this company support so many type of claims for businesses and do such a bad job.

I was informed that I would get a survey from Broadspire when the claim was closed but that did not happen.So for the added benefit from my Credit Card company, I am happy that I could get reimbursement for an unexpected trip cancellation but the process is a failure.

Review about: Broadspire Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Broadspire?

Comments