100% full Not resolved

En carta enviada a esta persona,le explique que mi caso no iba bien, que habia mentira , corruccion y mucho peor que me querian matar,*** medicamentos y hasta accidente de carro provocado,pero no pude evitarlo,ya que la justicia es ciega y no ve a los mas necesitados.El Dr Frank M Moore, me ha injectado un liquido en la espalda en el 2013, buscando el adormecimieto en los pies que quedo despues de la cirugia en 2002-2004, pero fue una trampa,me dejo liquido en la espalda y me ha ido a la cabeza provocando la muertye *** strock,ya lo saben,este Dr es un criminal, estoy en sus record .Salvador Sanchez

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Broadspire and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Broadspire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i liket. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Broadspire and broadspire neurosurgery doctor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Broadspire?

Comments

Barrister Global Services Network - They haven't paid me for my work Barrister Global Services Network "It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders. I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of..." Read more Aizenman Moshe Italy Vacation - Fraud ! Scam ! Italy Vacation "Aizenman Moshe - He is the owner of the Italy Vacation Company. He hired me on Upwork and said that he will pay me 1000$ in return, I have to..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Aizenman Moshe l Italy Vacation- Scam ! Fraud ! Italy Vacation "Aizenman Moshe - He is the owner of the Italy Vacation Company. He hired me on Upwork and said that he will pay me 1000$ in return, I have to..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more