En carta enviada a esta persona,le explique que mi caso no iba bien, que habia mentira , corruccion y mucho peor que me querian matar,*** medicamentos y hasta accidente de carro provocado,pero no pude evitarlo,ya que la justicia es ciega y no ve a los mas necesitados.El Dr Frank M Moore, me ha injectado un liquido en la espalda en el 2013, buscando el adormecimieto en los pies que quedo despues de la cirugia en 2002-2004, pero fue una trampa,me dejo liquido en la espalda y me ha ido a la cabeza provocando la muertye *** strock,ya lo saben,este Dr es un criminal, estoy en sus record .Salvador Sanchez

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Broadspire and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Broadspire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i liket. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Broadspire and broadspire neurosurgery doctor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Broadspire?

Comments

Allied Barton Security - Review in Staff category  from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Allied Barton Security "I dont work for allied barton but I'm a manager of a store at one of their sites. The Springfield Mall and if they allow their employees to sleep on..." Read more Black Mold: Saudi Arabia: B3H Corporation B3h Corporation "17 June 2015 I was employed with B3H Corporation (Shalimar, Florida) and taught English at King Abdulaziz Air Force Base, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The SAAD Oasis Compound Mishal Studio would be..." Read more Barrister Global Services Network - They haven't paid me for my work Barrister Global Services Network "It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders. I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of..." Read more Instacart Worst Company Instacart "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more